Ethics Charter and Standard
DIDIM has economical and legal responsibility as well as ethical responsibility of enterprise. In particular, in the management activity of enterprise, DIDIM recognizes the ethical responsibility as an obligation and makes it a rule for decision making and action of enterprise and practices it.
We fulfill the responsibility and obligation for customers, stockholders and employees and realize the win-win growth.
We aim at the ethical enterprise who complies with relevant laws and regulations at home and abroad.
We respect the order of market competition and compete with fair method.
We move forward sound enterprise through clean and transparent organization culture.
We fulfill our responsibility and obligation as a member of community and contribute to the development of our nation and society.
We fulfill social responsibility such as social contribution, safety and environment to grow as a reliable enterprise.
[Chapter 1] Responsibility for Customers
1. Customer Satisfaction
- We recognize that supplying the best quality at optimal time results in customer satisfaction and concentrate all our efforts on this.
- We recognize that customer is the basis of existence of enterprise and at the same time the target to realize the win-win growth and put it on the priority reference for all decision making and policy enforcement.
- We do our best efforts to gain the continuous trust and support of customers based on the spirit of creditability, honesty and sincerity.
2. Respect of Customer Value
- We keep in mind that the success of customer is our success and provide the best product and service to contribute to the increase of the life value of customers.
- We provide the product and service that align with the requirements of customers at the reasonable price.
[Chapter 2] Respect of Stockholder
1. Respect of stockholder value
- We create the sound profits through transparent and sound management to maximize the value of stockholders.
- We respect the transparent disclosure of management information and the fair requirement of stockholders and investors and build the relationship on the mutual trust.
2. Compliance of Accounting Standard
- We record and manage all accounting materials for business management in accordance with K-IFRS (Korean International Financial Reporting Standards) and provide the information of status clearly.
[Chapter 3] Fair Trade
1. Providing equal opportunity
- We provide equal opportunity to all qualified and capable companies to participate in cooperation relationship.
- For the selection of partner company, we examine the candidates in accordance with fair standard and select partner company reasonably.
2. Fairness of trade
- We fulfill all trades fairly at the equal position with partner companies.
- We discuss the trade conditions with partner companies sufficiently in advance to achieve the mutual coexistence.
3. Prohibition of unfair behavior
- In any case, the unfair behavior using the superior position shall be prohibited strictly.
- When the mutual trade is closed, the reason must be notified to the corresponding company in written to verify the feasibility each other.
- It is prohibited to receive money or valuables, rewards or lavish entertainment or to be provided from partner companies.
4. Pursuing the win-win cooperation relationship
- We do our efforts to form a fair and transparent trade atmosphere and establish the win-win development based on trust and cooperation.
- We do our efforts for partner companies to grow with competitiveness.
[Chapter 4]Sound Competitiveness
1. Compliance of Laws and Regulations
- We comply with all laws and regulations of all areas at home and abroad and respect the customs of market trade to fulfill the business.
2. Respect of Market Order
- We do competition in good faith based on the quality of product and service through which we keep the sound market order.
- We reject the behavior thoroughly that violates the sound market order.
[Chapter 5] Ethical Instructions of Employees
1. Practicing the philosophy of enterprise
- We agree that the priority value and standard in doing the decision-making and business fulfillment is the philosophy of enterprise and reflect it.
- We keep in mind that the result of all behaviors and job performance of employees are connected to the reputation and trust of the company and do our efforts to follow the ethical values.
2. Fairness of Job
- We do our efforts for clean and fair fulfillment of all jobs in accordance with the philosophy of enterprise.
- We do not receive, require or promise any kind of unfair profit from the interested persons regarding to the business.
- We do not pursue any unethical behavior or profits using superior position or relation at work.
- The private opinion in the evaluation of performance assessment must be removed but must be objective and fair.
3. Win-Win Cooperation with Company
- We do our efforts to increase the job efficiency and create best performance through cooperation and smooth communication between colleagues.
- We protect the properties of company.
- We protect the information and confidence of company thoroughly.
[Chapter 6] Responsibility for Employees
1. Respect of employees
- We recognize the individual dignity and value of employees and respect the dignity of each employee.
- We do our best efforts for employees to have the pride and self-respect through job fulfillment.
- We prohibit unethical behavior or procedure to the sub organization or individuals of employees.
2. Fair Treatment
- We provide the opportunity fairly to improve the job performance of employees.
- We assess the employees according to their ability and accomplishment by using the fair standard and give the reasonable compensation.
- We do not discriminate the employees according to the education background, gender, religion, birth place, age, disabled, marriage, nationality, race, military service etc
[Chapter 7] Responsibilities to Society and Nation
1. Contribution to social and national development
- We contribute to the national development by creating the employment and fulfilling the declaration of tax and payment sincerely.
- We fulfill the social responsibility and obligation as an enterprise through welfare business.
- We respect the social values of all regions where our business is in progress and perform the business.
2. Protecting the profit of stockholders
- We create the sound profit through efficient management.
- We secure the transparent management system by disclosing the transparent information for the right-to-know of stockholders.
- We respect the fair requirement and suggestion and official decision of stockholders.
- We preserve, protect and increase the assets of stockholders and protect the profits sincerely.
3. Environmental Protection
- We do our best efforts to preserve the protection and preservation of nature and comply with all related laws and regulations.
- We do our best efforts to save the resources and remove the consumption due to the waste.
- We do not act against the environmental protection and do our best efforts to prevent the air pollution and contamination.